Wow, it’s been almost two months since our last post; I hope you’ve missed me (I suspect you didn’t)!
Enough of the pleasantries, this post is serious business and its time to get to it! This blog post should be read by any of our faithful users and anyone still considering using Interviewer Assistant to schedule their interviews because we have exciting new functionality to discuss (as well as a number of improvements, both cosmetic and functional).
First of all, some of the user experience and beautification items:
- Menus have been restructured - for ease of use and increased mobile device friendliness (which is very important to ensure your candidates are registering for their interviews with lightning speed!)
- Restructured administrative functions to reduce your cross-page navigation – i.e. you can do more administration from your “view all interviews” page
- Look and feel updates (page colors, button choices, etc.) - just to be pretty.
Now, in terms of functionality:
- Ability to set multiple candidates per interview time slot - for things like mass interviews, orientations, training sessions, etc. And of course, this is very easy and intuitive to use. Step 2 of the interview creation process ends with the question “How many applicants per time slot?” Leave this set to 1 for a traditional interview, but adjust as needed to have up to 10 people per time slot
- The most significant change is that we have added the option of managing recruiter’s schedules. The basic premise (without going into too much detail here…that will be another blog post) is that you can have your recruiter(s) availability in Interviewer Assistant (the same way you currently create interview times) and let the candidates book the recruiter’s calendar directly. The recruiter schedule option does not change any of the existing functionality and you can continue to schedule on a per interview basis if that is what work for you.
On a side note, we routinely get requests from interested organizations that want to know who else is happily using Interviewer Assistant. If you are one of our satisfied customers who would like the world to know it (or at least potential customers), please let us know at the email above.